Concerned for an Adult?

If you believe an older person of your acquaintance is being taken advantage of, what do you do? One place to turn is the Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC). This service has taken the place of the former “Common Entry Point” service usually run by the sheriff’s office in each county.
Although I would advise caution to anyone considering reporting abuse, because I have concerns about the wording of the statute and the repercussions for the person accused if the accusation turns out to be false or mistaken, if you are confident you have a sound basis for your concerns, the MAARC office is the place to take them.